[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-5.5 released

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 14:58:56 UTC 2019

On 3/16/19 2:03 AM, Kaleb Keithley wrote:
> Packages for the CentOS Storage SIG are now available for testing.
> Please try them out and report test results on this list.
>
>   # yum install centos-release-gluster
>   # yum install --enablerepo=centos-gluster5-test glusterfs-server

The buildlogs servers do not yet have the RPMs for 5.5 to test. I did
try to go and use the build artifacts from
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=25417 but as there is no
repo file, unable to install pointing to this source as the repo.

Can this be fixed, or some alternate provided, so that the packages can
be tested and reported back for publishing?

Thanks,
Shyam