[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] Requesting for an early 5.6 release

Poornima Gurusiddaiah pgurusid at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 06:09:50 UTC 2019

Thank you Shyam, Niels and Kaleb. Sure i shall pick the testing, and the
other tasks you mentioned. I may not be able to do the building of
community packages for this release, as i have no prior experience in doing
this.
Will wait for tagging and centos rpms, and proceed with the testing.

Thank You,
Poornima