[Gluster-Maintainers] Backporting important fixes in release branches

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 03:22:06 UTC 2019

Off late my observation has been that we're missing to backport
critical/important fixes into the release branches and we do a course of
correction when users discover the problems which isn't a great experience.
I request all developers and maintainers to pay some attention on (a)
deciding on which patches from mainline should be backported to what
release branches & (b) do the same right away once the patches are merged
in mainline branch instead of waiting to do them later.