[Gluster-Maintainers] Moving Jenkins alerts to a new list

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 12:40:56 UTC 2018

Hello,

In an effort to make the devel list and maintainer lists more noise free,
I'm going to move all the Jenkins related alerts to a new list. This does
not apply to the alert sent out for new releases. This is part of a
longer-term plan to monitor build failures in Centos CI and the nightly
regression pipeline better. I will start migration from next Monday (17
Sep).

If you're interested in watching these alerts, please subscribe to
ci-results[1].

nigelb