[Gluster-Maintainers] Meeting date: 07/09/2018 (July 09th, 2018), 18:30 IST, 13:00 UTC, 09:00 EDT
atumball at redhat.com
Mon Jul 9 03:00:44 UTC 2018
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/217609845
- Some confusion existed about Py2 support in RHEL etc. Should we bother?
- [Amar] For upstream, focusing on just 1 version is good, and
confusion less. Downstream projects can decide for themselves
about how to
handle the project, when they ship it.
- If we go with only python3, what is the work pending?
- What are the automated validation tests needed? Are we good there?
Infra: Update on where are we.
- Distributed tests
- Coding Standard as pre-commit hook (clang)
- Anything else?
- consistently failing now. Need to address ASAP. Even if it takes
- It is an important feature, but not default in the project yet,
hence should it be blocking all the 10-15 patches now?
Any other tests?
- <Everyone gets to talk/make a point>
- <If any decision is taken, note it down>
Add your points @ https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both
Amar Tumballi (amarts)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the maintainers