[Gluster-Maintainers] Meeting date: 07/09/2018 (July 09th, 2018), 18:30 IST, 13:00 UTC, 09:00 EDT

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Mon Jul 9 03:00:44 UTC 2018

---
BJ Link

   - Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/217609845
   - Download:

<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#Attendance>Attendance

   -

<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#Agenda>Agenda

   -

   Python3 migration:
   - Some confusion existed about Py2 support in RHEL etc. Should we bother?
         - [Amar] For upstream, focusing on just 1 version is good, and
         confusion less. Downstream projects can decide for themselves
about how to
         handle the project, when they ship it.
      - If we go with only python3, what is the work pending?
      - What are the automated validation tests needed? Are we good there?
   -

   Infra: Update on where are we.
   - Distributed tests
      - Coding Standard as pre-commit hook (clang)
      - shellcheck?
      - Anything else?
   -

   Failing regression:
   -

      tests/bug/core/bug-1432542-mpx-restart-crash.t
      - consistently failing now. Need to address ASAP. Even if it takes
         disabling it.
         - It is an important feature, but not default in the project yet,
         hence should it be blocking all the 10-15 patches now?
      -

      Any other tests?
      -

   Round Table
   - <Everyone gets to talk/make a point>

<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#Decisions>Decision(s)?

   - <If any decision is taken, note it down>

---
Add your points @ https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)