[Gluster-Maintainers] Red Hat Users Contact List

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Sat Feb 10 00:30:55 UTC 2018

So one thing that I've started doing is setting the expire time on the
emails to 2 days.
This is partly because, yes, this is quite tedious and gives you new
appreciation for spam poetry - but if it was really important, it'll be
back again.
That being said, maybe subscribe the build-failures to the list?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-- amye

Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead