[Gluster-Maintainers] Red Hat Users Contact List

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 11:20:13 UTC 2018

On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 03:31:12PM +0530, Atin Mukherjee wrote:
> Please ignore this email. I overlooked this while approving the other build
> failure related emails.
>
> @Amye - Is this a right approach where the admin(s) of this ML has to
> actually approve all the emails from the queue? This is quite tedious and
> mistakes like this can happen.

There is no need to approve all emails, only from people that are not
subscribed or get queue for other reasons (Jenkins has to many on CC).

This is what we've done since the beginning of the list. I'm not sure if
there are other best practises. Note that you can reply to the email
attachment in the moderation queue (received as admin) to drop emails
without going to the webui.

HTH,
Niels