[Gluster-Maintainers] Following up

Kathlyn Simmonds kathlyn at comparitechteam.org
Sun Aug 26 08:37:03 UTC 2018

Hi,

I wanted to reach out to you one last time.  Please see my previous email below, if I don't hear back from you, I'll assume my suggestion isn't helpful.

Find us on LinkedInDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Comparitech, Kings Lodge, London Road, Sevenoaks Kent, TM15 6AR, United Kingdom