[Gluster-Maintainers] For Gluster as a container, enabling a /health end-point for the manager

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:26:49 UTC 2018

I am assuming that this is being considered for a gd2 world. For a gd1
world, I have <https://github.com/heketi/heketi/issues/1320> so as to
(a) check which aspects of the in-progress gd2 work can be proposed
and (b) how to define a primary criteria which can lead to further
drill down. For instance, if, in a gd1/heketi set-up, the heketi
pod/service cannot come back up - all bets are off and new storage
claims will not be handled. This is what I mean by primary checks.

Why did I send note here instead of -devel?

So that the maintainers can focus as a group on the issue and help
make better suggestions.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>