[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainer's meeting Agenda: 6th August, 2018
atumball at redhat.com
Sat Aug 4 07:18:16 UTC 2018
Meeting date: 08/06/2018 (August 06th, 2018), 18:30 IST, 13:00 UTC, 09:00
EDT <https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#BJ-Link>BJ Link
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/217609845
- <Add your name>
AIs from previous meeting
- Randomly tests are failing. Need immediate fixes
- No more patches without getting all the tests to GREEN
- ie, fixes to pass the tests are the ones which will go through
- Use the proposal of deprecating of few features to take ‘priority’
decisions on if a test is really needed.
Focus on ‘stability’
- No major features coming out of Red Hat engineering, and focus is on
stability of the project.
- Initially, gcc8, coverity, regression and brick-mux tests, along
with line coverage.
- Let Infra team know all your needs for stability through bugzilla,
so it can be tracked.
- Email sent, repo created.
- All discussions on GCS to happen on
- More details on how everyone can track progress in another week
- <Everyone gets a chance to talk>
Please edit https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both with points you
want to add.
Amar Tumballi (amarts)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the maintainers