[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release 5: Master branch health report (Week of 30th July)

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 04:14:22 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 10:11 PM Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com> wrote:

> I just went through the nightly regression report of brick mux runs and
> here's what I can summarize.
>

> =========================================================================================================================================================================
> Fails only with brick-mux
>
> =========================================================================================================================================================================
> tests/bugs/core/bug-1432542-mpx-restart-crash.t - Times out even after 400
> secs. Refer
> https://fstat.gluster.org/failure/209?state=2&start_date=2018-06-30&end_date=2018-07-31&branch=all,
> specifically the latest report
> https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-burn-in/4051/consoleText .
> Wasn't timing out as frequently as it was till 12 July. But since 27 July,
> it has timed out twice. Beginning to believe commit
> 9400b6f2c8aa219a493961e0ab9770b7f12e80d2 has added the delay and now 400
> secs isn't sufficient enough (Mohit?)
>
> tests/bugs/glusterd/add-brick-and-validate-replicated-volume-options.t
> (Ref -
> https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-with-multiplex/814/console)
> -  Test fails only in brick-mux mode, AI on Atin to look at and get back.
>
> tests/bugs/replicate/bug-1433571-undo-pending-only-on-up-bricks.t (
> https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-with-multiplex/813/console)
> - Seems like failed just twice in last 30 days as per
> https://fstat.gluster.org/failure/251?state=2&start_date=2018-06-30&end_date=2018-07-31&branch=all.
> Need help from AFR team.
>
> tests/bugs/quota/bug-1293601.t (
> https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-with-multiplex/812/console)
> - Hasn't failed after 26 July and earlier it was failing regularly. Did we
> fix this test through any patch (Mohit?)
>
> tests/bitrot/bug-1373520.t - (
> https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-with-multiplex/811/console)
> - Hasn't failed after 27 July and earlier it was failing regularly. Did we
> fix this test through any patch (Mohit?)

I see this has failed in day before yesterday's regression run as well (and
I could reproduce it locally with brick mux enabled). The test fails in
healing a file within a particular time period.

*15:55:19* not ok 25 Got "0" instead of "512", LINENUM:55*15:55:19*
FAILED COMMAND: 512 path_size /d/backends/patchy5/FILE1

Need EC dev's help here.