[Gluster-Maintainers] Gluster's proposal to adopt GPL cure enforcement

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 05:36:56 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Following the lines of Red Hat's announcement for commitment for better
open-source model, along with many other companies (lead by
Facebook/Google/IBM) [1], Gluster project is also proposing to have the
COMMITMENT statement in its project.

While we discuss about the same here, a RFC patch is submitted to review.
[2]

[1] -
https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/fostering-greater-open-source-development
[2] - https://review.gluster.org/19902

Feel free to comment, add your valuable feedback either to this thread or
to the patch directly. We will only accept the patch with more than 25 +1s.

Regards,
Amar