[Gluster-Maintainers] Reminder: Maintainers' meeting tomorrow (Sept 6th, 2017)

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 09:00:58 UTC 2017

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 10:17 PM, Amye Scavarda <amye at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 8:06 AM, Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 at 20:23, Nithya Balachandran <nbalacha at redhat.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> There is a rather interesting tech talk happening at the same time
> >> tomorrow. Can this meeting be postponed?
> >

> > I also vote for the same. Rather I have highlighted earlier that this
> slot
> > conflicts with one of the important meetings at my company where some of
> > other maintainers from Red Hat are also part of. So I request for a
> change
> > in the recurring slot.
> >

> Commenting here:
> The reason that we have this recurring slot where it is -- is because
> this matches with the community meeting and it's consistently the same
> time slot, every other week. We've had trouble in the past with
> maintainers being inconsistently occurring, so it's hard to advocate
> for a change at this point in time. I don't think we should change
> this unless we're changing everything.
> - amye

If you all notice, I have added a point to discuss the possible change of
timing for maintainers meeting in agenda itself.

I agree everyone would have spent time to come to agreement for to this
time-slot. But it is a good idea to keep validating every 6 months once.

We can discuss about this in meeting today!

-Amar

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)