[Gluster-Maintainers] Reminder: Maintainers' meeting tomorrow (Sept 6th, 2017)

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 16:47:02 UTC 2017

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 8:06 AM, Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 at 20:23, Nithya Balachandran <nbalacha at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> There is a rather interesting tech talk happening at the same time
>> tomorrow. Can this meeting be postponed?
>

> I also vote for the same. Rather I have highlighted earlier that this slot
> conflicts with one of the important meetings at my company where some of
> other maintainers from Red Hat are also part of. So I request for a change
> in the recurring slot.

Commenting here:
The reason that we have this recurring slot where it is -- is because
this matches with the community meeting and it's consistently the same
time slot, every other week. We've had trouble in the past with
maintainers being inconsistently occurring, so it's hard to advocate
for a change at this point in time. I don't think we should change
this unless we're changing everything.
- amye

Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead