[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Client Server incompatibility with Gluster 4.0

Ric Wheeler rwheeler at redhat.com
Thu Oct 12 08:25:40 UTC 2017

I worry about having to update all of the clients when we have new code on
servers.

Typically, for example with NFS, the client negotiates the protocol version
it understands and we default to the highest version the clients and
servers both support.

I know that is a pain, but we should keep in mind what the standard is our
users are accustomed to with other protocols....

Regards,

Ric