[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Don't allow data loss via add-brick (was Re: Add single server)

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Tue May 2 11:29:20 UTC 2017

Talur,

Please wait for this fix before releasing 3.10.2.

We will take in the change to either prevent add-brick in
sharded+distrbuted volumes, or throw a warning and force the use of
--force to execute this.

Let's get a bug going, and not wait for someone to report it in
bugzilla, and also mark it as blocking 3.10.2 release tracker bug.

Thanks,
Shyam