[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.10.5 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sat Aug 12 15:56:22 UTC 2017

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 12:49:14PM +0000, Gluster Build System wrote:

> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.10.5.tar.gz
>
> This release is made off v3.10.5

Packages for the CentOS Storage SIG are available for testing. Please
let me know when someone tried them (even minor checks are sufficient)
so that I can mark them for releasing to the CentOS mirrors.

  # yum install centos-release-gluster310
  # yum --enablerepo=centos-gluster310-test install \
      glusterfs-server-3.10.5-1.el7

I never received any feedback for the 3.10.4 packages, and have now
tagged them for release (fingers crossed!). Once the CentOS team does a
new sync run, the 3.10.4 packages will be available on the mirrors.

Thanks,
Niels