[Gluster-Maintainers] Moving Jenkins week of March 28
amye at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 23:26:49 UTC 2016
On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 12:17:30PM -0400, Vijay Bellur wrote:
>> On 03/29/2016 11:57 AM, Amye Scavarda wrote:
>> >Hi all,
>> >Just checking back on this. We're looking to move this on March 31st,
>> >this Thursday.
>> >I'll let Michael set the exact times for this, but it'll be an 8 hour window.
>> >No releases will be able to occur at this time.
>> >On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Amye Scavarda <amye at redhat.com> wrote:
>> >>Hi all,
>> >>We're looking to finally move jenkins off iweb and into Red Hat
>> >>datacenters during the week of March 28th.
>> >>Misc estimates a maintenance window of around 8 hours, and we'll need
>> >>to halt any releases during this time.
>> >>I didn't see any of the release maintainers on the community call
>> >>today, otherwise I'd have brought this up there.
>> >>Any objections? We'll also need assistance to test + verify that
>> >>everything's in place.
>> I am okay with that if we can defer 3.7.10 by a week or so. I am quite tied
>> up this week to find cycles for managing 3.7.10. If anybody is interested in
>> picking up release management for 3.7.10, I will be happy to assist too.
> I really would not like to see a delay with the release again. We own
> our users some stability in our schedule so that their expectations are
> at least met on occasion. Unfortunately I do not have time to jump in on
> this tomorrow :-/
> It would be most welcome if one of the other maintainers can do the
> release tomorrow or latest Thursday.
Clarification: If at all, Wednesday is preferable as Michael will be
looking to move Jenkins on Thursday.
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead
More information about the maintainers