[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainers acks needed for 3.7.12

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 10:38:47 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 06:17:53AM -0400, Raghavendra Gowdappa wrote:

> [...]

Are there any plans to get these tests included under the tests/distaf/...
path in the sources? That would allow us to run them nightly, weekly or
whenever we feel like it.

Alternatively we can setup a dedicated Jenkins job in the CentOS CI too.
The plan is to have DiSTAF run regularly there, so getting the tests
included in the standard repo would be the most practical.

Thanks,
Niels