[Gluster-Maintainers] New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for gluster/glusterfs

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 14:43:05 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 09:20:12AM -0400, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 3:16 AM, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Vijay, I've fwd'd the original report. Could you add this list on the
> > receipients of the run?
> >

> gluster-devel is already configured to receive the coverity scan
> report. Do we need this report on maintainers also?

I'm not sure... It is mostly a maintainers task to make sure these
things get addressed. We have a lot of "coverity backlog", so maybe it
is goot to highlight the newly cought issues and get some more
assistance. However, the email ONLY shows the new issues, not the 1000+
existing ones.

Also, I did see the email in my inbox, but it was not yet in the folder
for the list. Maybe the emails get send out in batches, or there was
some other delay?

Niels