[Gluster-Maintainers] subscribe for notification of the corresponding component

Hari Gowtham hgowtham at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 13:05:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As we know, all the back-log bugs have been triaged and are being worked upon.
The number of bugs we have has been greatly reduced and it would easier to maintain
the bugs if the developers triage them as soon as they are filed.

To get to know the new bugs being filed on their component, this might help
https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/blob/master/Developer-guide/Bugzilla%20Notifications.md
The maintainers can subscribe to maintain them easily and the developers can also subscribe to
help with the triaging.

Do subscribe to organize the bugs effectively.

--
Regards,
Hari.