[heketi-devel] Proposal to provide Heketi containers in the CentOS Container Registry

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 10:01:05 UTC 2018

I'd like to get container images built with the CentOS Storage SIG
components in the CentOS Container Registry[0]. With this, I hope to be
able to provide a solid user experience, and a more stable build process
(the images on dockerhub still fail building[1]?).

For this, I've sent a PR[2] with new Dockerfiles, one for a
stable/released version (still heketi 4.0), and one for the packages in
testing (heketi 6.0).

I would like to see these containers used by any examples/demos that
target OpenShift (as that is mostly CentOS/RHEL already). At least I
will try to do so :-)

Feedback, reviews and suggestions are most welcome, thanks!
Niels

0. https://registry.centos.org/containers/
1. https://hub.docker.com/r/heketi/heketi/builds/
2. https://github.com/heketi/heketi/pull/1202