[heketi-devel] heketi packaging

Jose A. Rivera jarrpa at redhat.com
Thu May 25 15:08:11 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

I'm gonna try to spend today working on the long-overdue heketi
packaging for Fedora and CentOS. Part of that will involve writing
down the entire process, so that I can better remember how to do it
and so others can join in as well. :)

Once I have that documentation down, should we publish it on the wiki?
I ask because I haven't seen other projects publicly publish their
distro-specific packaging guides, so it seems like it'd be weird to do
it ourselves. Would it make sense to maintain some project-internal
documentation, and if so where? It seems unfair to just keep it
internal to Red Hat.

Cheers,
--Jose