[heketi-devel] [heketi] Pre-existing GlusterFS cluster

Jose A. Rivera jarrpa at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 17:24:33 UTC 2017

Hey Luis, et al.,

I talked to Ashiq about $SUBJECT, and he raised some concerns.
Apparently heketi can not load/import nodes that are already part of a
Gluster cluster? E.g. if I have an existing cluster with all the nodes
already peer probed, heketi will try to redo the probe and then fail
when it comes back already in peer list? This seems odd to me, but if
so sounds like a relatively easy thing to change. Thoughts?

--Jose