[heketi-devel] Working Heketi

Christopher Schmidt fakod666 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 07:53:19 UTC 2017

Just for the sake of completeness. This is one of the exceptions after a
couple of minutes pushing logs into a 3 node ES cluster..

org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: compound sub-files must have
a valid codec header and footer: file is too small (0 bytes)
(resource=BufferedChecksumIndexInput(MMapIndexInput(path="/data/data/nodes/0/indices/PVlM9sYYT6akalR-ZN-BpQ/2/index/_6b.fdx")))

Christopher Schmidt <fakod666 at gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 29. Aug. 2017 um
08:22 Uhr: