[heketi-devel] Block APIs with Heketi

Luis Pabon lpabon at chrysalix.org
Wed Dec 7 19:59:55 UTC 2016

Yeah, the hard part ahead is really to determine the workflow of each
of these calls.  It would be great if we could have the steps needed to
enable
an iscsi deployment, not necessarily based on GlusterFS.

For example, let's say a container called iscsi-server requests a shared PVC
from Kubernetes which is satisfied by GlusterFS.  Once the container comes
up, what does the container do to provide an iscsi endpoint consumable by
another Kubernetes container?

- Luis