[Gluster-users] Gluster issues rebalancing

Marcin Zieba mzieba at gelbergroup.com
Wed Oct 26 18:22:05 UTC 2022

Hi I have a distributed replicated cluster with an arbiter. I added additional 2 pairs bricks to my cluster. Ran a rebalance and it completed successfully however the data used balanced only between the original nodes and one pair of the new bricks and the 3rd pair got a very small amount of data. Has anyone come across this and is there a way to balance the data across all 3 pairs? Seems that new data that is written to the share also behaves in this way.

Thanks,
Marcin