[Gluster-users] Right way to use community Gluster on genuine RHEL?

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Sun Jul 17 22:51:38 UTC 2022

Thanks, Péter!

I poked around the CentOS stream mirror manager and added the two repos
at
http://linux-mirrors.fnal.gov/linux/centos-stream/SIGs/9-stream/storage/x86_64/gluster-10/
and
http://linux-mirrors.fnal.gov/linux/centos-stream/SIGs/9-stream/storage/x86_64/samba-416/,
and will test to see if those work ok with genuine RHEL. We shall see.

Thanks!
Thomas