[Gluster-users] simple fstab - ?

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Sun Jan 23 12:45:12 UTC 2022

I thinkd it would be better to mount it via systemd. Here is an example
for a mount-file:
-----------------
[Unit]
Description = Data dir
After=network.target glusterfs-server.service
Requires=network-online.target

[Mount]
What=c-01:/gv1
Where=/glusterfs
Type=glusterfs
Options=defaults,_netdev,negative-timeout=10,attribute-timeout=30,fopen-keep-cache,direct-io-mode=enable,acl

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

in "What" you put your server and volume-name. Where is the path to
mount to. Put the file to /etc/systemd/system The name of the file must be:
glusterfs.mount if the mountpoint is /glusters. If you have a mountpoint
/mnt/glusterfs then the filename is mnt.glusterfs.mount.

The example is the systemd-script running on the gluester-server it
self. If you want to use it on a client replace
"glusterfs-server.service" with "glusterfs-client.service"