[Gluster-users] Re-Add Distributed Volume Volume

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Mon Nov 15 11:20:57 UTC 2021

Il 15/11/2021 06:45, Strahil Nikolov ha scritto:

> Gluster uses hard links (2 entries pointing to the same inode) and
> untill the hard links are not deleted, the data will be still there.
[...]
> The hard links are in the .glusterfs directory and after a successful
> move you can delete them.When I've had to move from a "broken" volume to a newly created one, I
first deleted the .glusterfs folders from the roots of the old bricks
(the volume was already broken, after all) and then moved the other
folders to their new home (the new volume, mounted on every node). Just
avoided overwriting existing files.
This way the bricks didn't overflow.

--
Diego Zuccato