[Gluster-users] [EXT] upgrading OS on gluster servers

Stefan Solbrig stefan.solbrig at ur.de
Wed May 12 10:02:57 UTC 2021

Hi Strahli,

Thank you for the quick answer!  Sorry I have to ask again: as far as I can see, Gluster keeps all information about peers, bricks, in /var/lib/glusterd.  So if I migrate to a new OS, it seems that I have to restore them. Or would you suggest rather to re-generate them by repeating all "peer probe ..."  and "volume brick-add ..." commands?

best wishes,
Stefan

--
Dr. Stefan Solbrig
Universität Regensburg, Fakultät für Physik,