[Gluster-users] any one uses all flash GlusterFS setup?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:03:34 UTC 2021

Thanks Strahil,
good point on choose-local, definitely we will try.
the connection is: 10Gbit, also FDR Infiniband( ipoib will be used).
we are still experimenting with 2 buildings and 8 nodes ovirt+ changing the
bricks number on glusterfs.

Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com> schrieb am So., 28. März 2021,
00:35: