[Gluster-users] any one uses all flash GlusterFS setup?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:18:06 UTC 2021

Thank you Adnan!!
You gave us right hints.
are you letting ovirt to manage GlusterFS? or its an external storage?
we are in trouble with 2+1 hdd based volumes,itself the boxes are fast and
reliable as zfs+nfs store.
with gluster as far we have normal load everything is working well, but
once one of the bricks after reboot started healing process a lot of vms
got i/o failure and timeouts.
we never got this with the single zfs+nfs box.

now we are planning 3 boxes  in each box  2 HHHL NVME 3.8TB
samsungs(special dev) +8x1.9TB storage as a zfsbox, so they will be glued
as 2+1 glusterfs.