[Gluster-users] No healing, errno 22

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Mon Mar 15 15:40:05 UTC 2021

On 15/03/21 7:39 pm, Zenon Panoussis wrote:
> I don't know how to interpret this, but it surely looks as if
> Maildir/.Sent/cur needs to be healed on all three bricks. That
> can't be possible, logically it doesn't make sense, because if
> not even one brick has the data of an object, that object should
> not exist at all.
For the same directory, different bricks could contain different files
which are the good copies that need to be synced to the other replicas,
so the same dir being listed in the heal info output of all bricks is
not a problem.
>> Are there any file names inside
>> /gfs/gv0/.glusterfs/indices/entry-changes/011fcc1b-4d90-4c36-86ec-488aaa4db3b8
>> in any of the bricks?
> node01: empty.
> node02: 388 filenames, no directories.
> node03: 394 filenames, no directories.
>
> Would simply re-copying the entire Maildir/.Sent/cur and its contents
> to the volume solve the problem or make it worse?
Yes if the dataset is small, you can try rm -rf of the dir from the
mount (assuming no other application is accessing them on the volume)
launch heal once so that the heal info becomes zero and then copy it
over again .