[Gluster-users] Healing issues

Valerio Luccio valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
Fri Jul 30 23:06:33 UTC 2021

    [...]
    Number of entries: 18240

    Brick hydra4:/gluster2/data
    Number of entries: 0

    Brick hydra4:/gluster3/data
    Number of entries: 0

    Brick hydra4:/arbiter/1
    Number of entries: 0

    {hydra4}~: gluster volume heal MRIData info|head
    Brick hydra1:/gluster1/data
    Number of entries: 0

    Brick hydra1:/gluster2/data
    Number of entries: 0

    Brick hydra1:/arbiter/1

Looking at this more carefully, it would seem that all the errors are on
hydra3:/gluster3/data. Am I reading this correctly ?

at valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
For TMS/EEG-related emergency, please contact: Chrysa Papadaniil at
chrysa at nyu.edu
For CBI-related administrative emergency, please contact: Jennifer
Mangan at jennifer.mangan at nyu.edu

Valerio Luccio 		(212) 998-8736