[Gluster-users] Healing issues

Valerio Luccio valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
Fri Jul 30 23:18:25 UTC 2021

Strahil,

did some more digging into the heal info output.

Found also the following:

    [...]
    Brick hydra4:/gluster1/data
    Number of entries: -

    Brick hydra3:/arbiter/2
    <gfid:2aa223b0-77f5-441e-bc76-34c8d459eeaa>
    [...]

So, to augment what I wrote before, the errors appear in "Brick
hydra3:/gluster3/data" and "Brick hydra3:/arbiter/2", plus that
"Transport endpoint is not connected" for "Brick hydra4:/gluster1/data".

I need to add that hydra4:/gluster1 is the RAID that had major hardware
failure.

--
As a result of Coronavirus-related precautions, NYU and the Center for
Brain Imaging operations will be managed remotely until further notice.
at valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
For TMS/EEG-related emergency, please contact: Chrysa Papadaniil at
chrysa at nyu.edu
For CBI-related administrative emergency, please contact: Jennifer
Mangan at jennifer.mangan at nyu.edu

Valerio Luccio 		(212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging 		4 Washington Place, Room 158
New York University 		New York, NY 10003

    "In an open world, who needs windows or gates ?"