[Gluster-users] Online upgrade - 9.x to 10.0

Michael Böhm dudleyperkins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 09:46:20 UTC 2021

Am Di., 28. Dez. 2021 um 23:10 Uhr schrieb Marco Fais <evilmf at gmail.com>:

> Hi Michael
>
> unfortunately not -- everything I tried brings me to the same situation
> where the peer is rejected.
> I have also replicated the issue in another cluster where I can experiment
> without issues, but not sure what I should try next...
>
> Regards,
> Marco

Hey Marco,

probably just wait. Nikhil responded to my other mail on the list - he's
pretty sure it is about the checksum mismatch caused by a removed
deprecated option in the info file:

https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2021-December/039733.html

There is also a link to the corresponding github issue. If the fix is gonna
make it into 10.1 you could try again. The earliest my schedule will allow
me this will be likely in 2-3 months.

Regards

Mika