[Gluster-users] glusterfs on zfs on rockylinux

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 21:43:51 UTC 2021

You can't move '.glusterfs' as it is full of hard lunks (thus it must be on the same FS).You can mount bia noatime and ensure that inode size is at least 512 bytes.
Also, you can use those NVMEs as a caching layer, so things will be faster.
Usually I recommend profiling your workload and then work towards optimizations.
GlusterFS suffers from negative searches (searching for file that doesn't exist) and lattency. The more nodes you have  -  the better is the situation.

Consider also splitting the workloads into 2 (if that is feasible) so you separate the small I/O from large I/O as the volume tunables for both workloads are self-contradicting.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 21:06, Arman Khalatyan<arm2arm at gmail.com> wrote:   ________

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -