[Gluster-users] high load when copy directory with many files

Amar Tumballi amar at kadalu.io
Sun Apr 11 08:29:17 UTC 2021

Hi Marco, this is really good test/info. Thanks.

One more thing to observe is you are running such tests is 'gluster profile
info', so the bottleneck fop is listed.

Mohit, Xavi, in this parallel operations, the load may be high due to
inodelk used in mds xattr update in dht? Or you guys suspect something else?

Regards
Amar