[Gluster-users] Minutes of Gluster Community Meeting
sacharya at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 05:06:19 UTC 2020
Gluster Community Meeting - 22nd Sept 2020
- Recording of this meeting-
Check the community calendar
- APAC/EMEA friendly hours
- Tuesday 22nd Sept 2020, 02:30PM IST
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968
- Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/118564314
Name (#gluster-dev alias) - company
- Shwetha Acharya (Host) - Red Hat
- Aravinda VK - Kadalu.IO <http://kadalu.io/>
- Amar Tumballi - Kadalu.IO <http://kadalu.io/>
- Srijan Sivakumar - Red hat
- Nikhil Ladha - Red Hat
- Sheetal Pamecha - Red Hat
- Sunil Kumar - Red Hat
- Rafi KC -iTernity
- Sunny - Red Hat
- Csaba Henk - Red Hat
- Project metrics:
Coverity <https://scan.coverity.com/projects/gluster-glusterfs> 77
Clang Scan <https://build.gluster.org/job/clang-scan/lastBuild/> 82
Gluster User Queries in last 14 days
Total Github issues <https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues> 545
Coverity False issues -
- Fix them as comment in code
- Mark in dashboard
Any release updates?
- 8.2 realesing on wednesday(23-09-2020)
- [Saju] look for release 9 issues and plan
- [Amar] Review https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/25019/ -
reduces repetative logs, improves debugging
Blocker issues across the project?
- Migration to github - https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/24860/
Notable thread form mailing list
- PyCon India <https://in.pycon.org/2020/>
- hacktoberfest <https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/>
Event dates: The whole month of October.
- Any design specs to discuss?
- Monitoring tools for gluster
- Arbiter - none
- AFR - Ravi posted a patch on enable granular entry heal on default
- DHT - barak working on implementing global layout
- DOC - none
- Geo Replication - none
- Glusterd - few new patches
- thin-arbiter - adding Functionality for add-brick, remove brick for ta
Blog posts / Document / Projects updates
- Using Events in GlusterFS
- [Aravinda] Good progress on gdash(Gluster dashboard) project, formal
release in another week https://github.com/kadalu/gdash
- Every friday we release this, which basically covers highlight of week
in gluster. Also, you can find more videos in youtube link.
- Who will host next meeting?
- Host will need to send out the agenda 24hr - 12hrs in advance to
mailing list, and also make sure to send the meeting minutes.
- Host will need to reach out to one user at least who can talk about
their usecase, their experience, and their needs.
- Host needs to send meeting minutes as PR to
- Host has to send the meeting minutes as a mail to the gluster-devel
and gluster-users list.
- Who will take notes from the next meeting?
- [saju]Reccuring meeting invite to be sent
- Check-in Minutes of meeting for this meeting
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users