[Gluster-users] Replica 3 scale out and ZFS bricks

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 14:52:10 UTC 2020

>He's a troll that has wasted 10 years trying to push his unfounded belief >that moving to an in-kernel driver would give significantly more performance.

I guess he can switch to Lustre, but it's harder to maintain and deploy.

I always thought that if you want performance from Gluster, RDMA was the only option - both clients and servers reach each other's memory without going through the kernel .Did I fool myself about that ?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov