[Gluster-users] quota listing mismatch

Srijan Sivakumar ssivakum at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 13:05:14 UTC 2020

Hi Martin,

Accounting Mismatch in quota can be fixed with the help of the
quota_fsck.py script. It is part of the source code and is present in
extras/quota directory.

For further information as to how to use the script, you can refer to the
following blog post which details the usage and the reasoning behind it's
use. LINK
<https://medium.com/@harigowtham/glusterfs-quota-fix-accounting-840df33fcd3a>

Regards,
Srijan Sivakumar

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 6:01 PM Martín Lorenzo <mlorenzo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> We have a distributed-replicated volume running gluster 7.3. we are using
> directory quotas.
> If we issue a quota <vol> list command, the output seems correct:
> [...]
> /GR/graficos                               1.5TB     80%(1.2TB)  178.0GB
> 1.3TB              No                   No
> /P6/gottalent2                            31.2TB     80%(25.0TB)   23.2TB
>   8.1TB              No                   No
> /P6/satelitegot                          1001.0GB     80%(800.8GB)
>  1.0TB  0Bytes             Yes                  Yes
> /PN/arribagente                          1000.0GB     80%(800.0GB)
>  711.0GB 289.0GB              No                   No
> [...]
>

> However if we issue a quota list command for a particular directory,
> the output is wrong:
> gluster volume quota tapeless list /P6/gottalent2
>                   Path                   Hard-limit  Soft-limit      Used
>  Available  Soft-limit exceeded? Hard-limit exceeded?

> /P6/gottalent2                            31.2TB     80%(25.0TB)   40.2TB
>  0Bytes             Yes                  Yes
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Martin
>

> ________
>

> Community Meeting Calendar:
>
> Schedule -
> Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 14:30 IST / 09:00 UTC
> Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Thanks and Regards,

SRIJAN SIVAKUMAR

Associate Software Engineer