[Gluster-users] Recommended version for use with RHEV

David Gossage dgossage at carouselchecks.com
Tue Nov 17 16:46:32 UTC 2020

I am using RHEV 4.2 and wanted to implement a gluster store for VM's.  I
don't currently have permission for budget allocation for RHS so am looking
to what version would be recommended.

When I see what is available in repo for client in redhat I see 3.12
Should I be looking to install an old line of 3.12 from some older repo on
storage servers or would I be setting up different gluster repos and using
a more recent client on RHEV to link against a newer gluster line?  RHEV is
running on 7 line, and will probably keep gluster on centos7 unless their
is a good reason to have it at 8

Anyone have experience with this recently?

*David Gossage*
*Carousel Checks Inc. | System Administrator*
*Office* 708.613.2284
Pronouns: he, him, his