[Gluster-users] Docs on gluster parameters

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 11:04:20 UTC 2020

Hi Strahil

On 16/11/20 4:21 pm, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
> Hi Ravi,
>
> I can propose a pull request if someone gives me a general idea of each setting.
> Do we have comments in the source code that can be used as a description ?

`gluster volume set help`  lists many of the documented options. For the
others (which  usually are not needed to be tweaked but its there if you
still want to play with), each translator has a*struct volume_options
options[]* in the source code (do agit grep "struct volume_options
options" on the source code) which usually has a ".*description*" filed
that gives a short description.

HTH,

Ravi