[Gluster-users] Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'centos-gluster6'

Felix Kölzow felix.koelzow at gmx.de
Tue Mar 24 09:36:56 UTC 2020

Dear Gluster-Community,

I would like to install a specific glusterfs-client on CentOS8 and I am
wondering

if I am doing something wrong here, since I observe this error message:

dnf install centos-release-gluster6 -y
dnf install glusterfs-fuse

Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'centos-gluster6'

Also dnf update -y does not resolve that issue.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Felix

BTW:

# CentOS-Gluster-6.repo
#
# Please see http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage for more
# information

[centos-gluster6]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Gluster 6
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org?arch=$basearch&release=$releasever&repo=storage-gluster-6
#baseurl=http://mirror.centos.org/$contentdir/$releasever/storage/$basearch/gluster-6/
gpgcheck=1
enabled=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-SIG-Storage

[centos-gluster6-test]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Gluster 6 Testing
baseurl=http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/$releasever/storage/$basearch/gluster-6/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=0
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-SIG-Storage