[Gluster-users] Latest NFS-Ganesha Gluster Integration docs

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 03:52:11 UTC 2020

Last time I did storhaug+NFS-Ganesha I used https://github.com/gluster/storhaug/wiki .
I guess you can setup NFS-Ganesha without HA and check the performance before  proceeding further.

Have you tuned your I/O scheduler,  tuned profile , aligned your PV ,etc ? There  are  alot of stuff that can improve your Gluster.

Also, you can check the settings in /var/lib/glusterd/groups/virt  . The  settings  are used by oVirt/RHV and are the optimal settings for a Virtualization.

P.S.: Red Hat support Hyperconverged Infrastructure with 512MB shards, while the default shard size is 64MB. You can test on another volume setting a bigger shard size.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 29 юни 2020 г. 5:00:22 GMT+03:00, "wkmail at bneit.com" <wkmail at bneit.com> написа: