[Gluster-users] Reliable Geo-Replication

Felix Kölzow felix.koelzow at gmx.de
Mon Jun 22 07:33:13 UTC 2020

Dear Shwetha,

thank you very much for your immediate response.

It turns out we have rsync 3.1.2, so this sould be fine.

Actually, geo-rep is in xsync mode, but just due to

the fact that I deleted the geo-replication and used the reset-sync-time
option.

> If you are looking to still resync, you can go for the option of
> erasing the index and restarting geo-replication.

Ok, this is what I am looking for. How to do it?

Regards,

Felix

Actually, we are running rsync