[Gluster-users] State of Gluster project

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 23:32:15 UTC 2020

Hey Mahdi,

For me it looks like Red Hat are focusing more  on CEPH  than on Gluster.
I hope the project remains active, cause it's very difficult to find a Software-defined Storage as easy and as scalable as Gluster.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 17 юни 2020 г. 0:06:33 GMT+03:00, Mahdi Adnan <mahdi at sysmin.io> написа: