[Gluster-users] State of Gluster project

Mahdi Adnan mahdi at sysmin.io
Tue Jun 16 21:06:33 UTC 2020

Hello,

 I'm wondering what's the current and future plan for Gluster project
overall, I see that the project is not as busy as it was before "at least
this is what I'm seeing" Like there are fewer blogs about what the roadmap
or future plans of the project, the deprecation of Glusterd2, even Red Hat
Openshift storage switched to Ceph.
As the community of this project, do you feel the same? Is the deprecation
of Glusterd2 concerning? Do you feel that the project is slowing down
somehow? Do you think Red Hat is abandoning the project or giving fewer
resources to Gluster?

--
Respectfully
Mahdi