[Gluster-users] GlusterFS over multiples HDD

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:23:19 UTC 2020

Well, actually I am not concerned ONLY about mirroring the data, but with
reliability on it.
Here during my lab tests I notice if I pull off a disk and then power on
the server, the LVM crashes...
On the other hand, with ZFS even in degraded state the system booted
normally.
The same happens with mdadm. That's the point.

---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira

(47) 3025-5907
(47) 99676-7530 - Whatsapp / Telegram